Business Development Intern
I'm bringing on a Business Development Intern to work directly with me from Jan-April 2017.
Junior or Senior college student that is:
- extremely ambitious (and can show for it)
- proven track record of getting things done
- obsessed with learning
- sourcing high-impact leads for bigger partnerships
- helping with email communication and calendar
- executing on 'expressing gratitude' (a core value of New Story)
- other miscellaneous tasks
- 12 hrs per week
- 3 months
- Unpaid, but above and beyond help with referrals, learning, and setting up for success
Email email@example.com with (a) LinkedIn URL (b) resume (c) < 150 words of why you're interested. Put 'BD Intern' in the subject line.